Saturday, June 11, 2011

Book Blogger Blog Hop 6/10 to 6/13



This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! This weeks Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Lori’s Reading Corner

This weeks Book Blogger Question is:

WHO IS THE ONE AUTHOR THAT YOU ARE DYING TO MEET?


 This is a good question. I have a list of them I’d like to meet. Stephen King would be at the top of my list. I’ve seen some videos of a few of his lectures and seen some interview appearances. He's always very honest about his work and the writing craft in general. 

King has written several books on writing as well. I think I’ve learned the most from his writings than any other. It would be awesome to hear him speak in person.

That’s my answer what’s yours J




   




5 comments:

  1. King is awesome!!
    I would go with Greg Iles, simply because I love the way the man writes. It would be interesting to hear him speak.

    My fave author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, he would probably creep me out though! :) Go check out my answer here:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award. Please go to my blog, Outaw’s pRose @ http://outlawsprose.blogspot.com/2011/06/kreativ-blogger-award.html to pick up your award and pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercedes Lackey since she's only author I've read more than 2 books from.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for your comment!