Monday, July 13, 2015

OneWord/60 Seconds: Scanned

He scanned as much of the dark room as his eyes would allow. He felt it, the weight of its presence. He thought they were finished with him these visits were over. There would be no more lights, no more experiments. It moved from the shadow toward him large black almond eyes held no comfort. It wasn’t over, it would never be over.





OneWord.com is a website for getting the muse warmed up. Each day you get one word and sixty seconds in which to write what it inspires.This is my entry for today's One Word. What's yours? For more of my past One Word entries, check out my One Word Profile EliseV.
Your turn, 60 seconds. Go!

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome, but creepy. I may not sleep tonight. I guess that's ok and I can write.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for your comment!