Monday, March 21, 2011

Book Blogger Hop Friday (on Monday)



I just found this wonderful hop thanks to Fellow Writer, Rebecca Bradley.  Every Friday Crazy for Books.com blog will post a question centered around books/ reading. Here is this weeks question and my answer.

**Yeah, yeah I know this is Monday but I’m doing my best to pretend it’s Friday. :P

Book Blogger Hop Q:  "Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"

My Answer: I usually will have at least two, sometimes three. I don’t have an e-reader so they are usually paper or hardback books. Sometimes a PDF version of an Ebook.  There’s no real reason for my multiple reads other than I just like variety.

Just like when I write I usually have more than one project going on at one time. I’m just wired that way I guess. J  One of the books is usually some kind of Nonfiction, something about history or a historic place.  The others are pure fictional escapes. 

Right now I’m reading The Anatomy of Ghosts by Andrew Taylor, Aslyum Lake by Richard Evans, and How to Play Poker for Dummies.  That last one is a bit of research for a character who is a professional gambler. My real life game would lose the house, the car, and maybe the kid. J

Until next happy reading, hopping and scribbles J

     

3 comments:

  1. Oh my....I love your blog name and the photo. Too cool.

    First-time visitor.

    One-book-at-a-time lady here....

    ....I don't know how folks do it....I am amazed at how many people read more than one book at at time. :)

    Stop by my blog for a giveaway of LINEN QUEEN courtesy of Sarah from Hachette Books and to see my answer to this week's Blog Hop question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth Thanks and nice to meet you :) I'll be hopping over to your blog for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. like this idea - might wander over and have a look at the questions each week - thanks for the blog - I too have different books on the go at once

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for your comment!